Kudo donation?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
think of Kudos donating as a little 'pat on the back' to a fellow member.
thus you sometimes see a simple reply of "Kudos to you!"...meaning that member just donated some kudos to someone, for some reason :)

The advisors like to have Kudos wars amongst ourselves ;)

So Kudos is a pat on the back? cool cool. I like it.
ok so let me try......

Kudos to you Workfortheman (bad luck on that!...joke,,,very bad joke...) for helping me out and moving this post though it did take a while for me to re-discover!

And...Kudos to Jchillin becasue you rock and helped me out heaps in my early early days.

My work here is done.
Merry christmas everyone!
Ryland.

Oh....and how do you know if someone has given you Kudos? Or do you just have to keep a keen eye on your ammount? But that changes all the time with posts and nw topics hey? hmmm.....oh vell...

Man I feeling dumb today! Another question...
What is with the vote for aquarium advice thingo?

Ok I'd better stop now before I think of an even stupider question!
Thanks.
Ry. :oops:

On the home page under your name there is a link to the kudos donation page. Have a look there. :wink:

The vote for Aquarium Advice is a link to AquaRank's vote for Aquarium Advice page. Voting for our site helps boost our spot on the site. Keeping our site at top makes it more noticable to others visiting Aquarank. Then they can visit us or possibly sign up for one of the best aquarium sites on the internet. :D

Wow! Look what comes out of just one simple thread. :) Thank you fastfly, though it's a pleasure for me to help folks.

Kudos to you as well Fluff for handling the 2nd part of the question. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom