Kudos?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andos99

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I know Kudos is some sort of points system where you can donate them or something. What exactly is "kudos" and do they mean anything?

I don't know exactly how they award, but for every time you post a question, or post a reply to help someone, you are awarded a point or two. It's just a fun way to reward others for their help. I guess it's just a nice way to say thank you. And it helps in the lounge if you are into playing all the games.

Moving to site help/feedback. In addition there is an explanation of the kudos system in that forum.

Andos99 said:
I know Kudos is some sort of points system where you can donate them or something. What exactly is "kudos" and do they mean anything?

You can donate some to me I need them...lol You donate them to people for whatever reason you want. Look under the of the person where it says donate. You get 2 for every thread you start and one for replying to post. I'm new to AA and it's taking me forever to build them especially since I don't give out much advice. I come here for advice so when somebody helps me I give them Kudos.

Andos99 said:

You can donate some to me I need them...lol You donate them to people for whatever reason you want. Look under the name of the person where it says donate at the bottom.. You get 2 for every thread you start and one for replying to post. I'm new to AA and it's taking me forever to build them especially since I don't give out much advice. I come here for advice so when somebody helps me I give them Kudos.

Back
Top Bottom