Kudos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pretty simple. You earn kudos by posting in a thread, creating a thread or, by a member donation. You can issue kudos whenever and by whatever number you want.

For example, for asking this question, I will give you 10 kudos. You do this by clicking the "donate" button under the members profile.

I am curious how MANY kudos are awarded for:
1) posting in someone elses thread
2) creating a new thread
Always kinda wondered, but never bothered to check on it ~ thanks JC (kudos . . . lol)

There I just gave you some kudos too. What is the point of having kudos? Honestly, there doesn't really seem to be a point, yet! :mrgreen: Of course I suppose it feels good to give and receive and all that jazz but it would be cool if they meant something. Maybe a free AA coffee mug once you got a certain amount of kudos or something. Or maybe a Kudos person of the month....hmmm that's just embarrassing. I don't know. We should come up with something to give them some more meaning though.

workfortheman said:
I am curious how MANY kudos are awarded for:
1) posting in someone elses thread
2) creating a new thread
Always kinda wondered, but never bothered to check on it ~ thanks JC (kudos . . . lol)

Creating: 2
Posting: 1
Product Reviews: (I believe it's 3 but don't quote me on that :D )

Actually, from what I can recall, there was going to be such a process for kudos. But it hasn't materialized yet. Don't give up hope, good things come to those who wait. :D

Excellent. I've been looking for this thread. Not exactly easy to find from the menu system. Any chance we can add a link inside the "Show your support" section of the website as well? Would help get folks more interested in posting.

Actually I'm trying to review products not listed, but I think I've figured out how to ADD them. I've a Skilter Filter and Power Heads to review that should be FYI to folks.

Back
Top Bottom