Love our community

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

XxVooDooxX

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I don't ever see it being said, so I just wanted to take the time to acknowledge the people who put this together for us. So to all the community admin, moderators, mentors and everyone who put work into this I just wanted to say thank you! I love this place and it has helped me and so many others come a long way in aquatic endeavors. Along with the wonderful iPhone app, this is truly the place to be!

~VooDoo~

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium

That it is! It is a great resource, a great place to meet like minded individuals, and meet folks from all over the globe--and you can usually find some pretty darn good advice to boot.

It's great to see that we are helping the aquaria community out there. But we would be nothing without the members that make up this site as well. ;)

I am extremely thankful for the knowledge and meeting all of you fine folks too. I use the droid app and can use it anytime anywhere. Awesome

Ditto. I am using the iPad app and it's ease of uses, plus the forum knowledge, is a godsend!

Agreed thanks to all that made this forum somewhere I wanted to be

I love this site!! Everyone is so helpful and genuinely care and that's becoming really rare these days

thanks to this site i never have any problems with fish keeping and everyone is so friendly:) thanks for everyones help so far and keep up the great work this site is amazing i even have the application on my phone now its brilliant!:):):)

love this site! everyone is helpful. especially jlk. guiding me through my first fishless cycle! everyone here is great!

love this site! everyone is helpful. especially jlk. guiding me through my first fishless cycle! everyone here is great!

Joining the chorus of declaring how fantastic this site and community is :thanks:

Also seconding the jlk comment, definitely been my saviour on more than one occasion :thanks:

AA is awesome without it I wouldn't have 2 good running tanks and fry! App is awesome too!

Back
Top Bottom