mobile app feedback

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hope we are going to be able to change avatar, give reputation, create/upload pics to album using the app. I always go to AA using the App but oftentimes have to go to the computer to be able to do stuff you can't do in the App.

Not sure if it's a technical glitch or what, but I can see pic thumbnails in threads, just can't see them when I click/select one. Installed/reinstalled and no help.

Mr. Limpet said:
Not sure if it's a technical glitch or what, but I can see pic thumbnails in threads, just can't see them when I click/select one. Installed/reinstalled and no help.

Same is happening to me. Also, before it didn't tell me if the person was on by their avatar, and now it does. I can also report people from their posts the same way that you would quote them. Was this there before for others, or is this new?

Courtesy of Dakota's iPod.

i dont have this update it never told me i was redy for one should i uninstall and reinstall

Sent from my Vortex using Aquarium

xxwolfpackof1xx said:
i dont have this update it never told me i was redy for one should i uninstall and reinstall

Sent from my Vortex using Aquarium

Just go to AppStore and update. :)

I don't know if this has been said yet, but I don't like how I have to reinstall the app every time I accidentally go on the app without Internet access. it crashes and the screen goes blank.

I don't see a voting option on the FW POTM thread. Can that be added to the list of things the App needs too, please :D.

Sent from my Epic 4G using Aquarium Advice App

Back
Top Bottom