mobile app suggestions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ya sorry umm I would like to be able to see the profile specs like on the website.

from, Adam

I am on the app 99.999% too. That's how I found this site. Being able to see and give rep would be awesome. But I am thankful to be able to get advice so don't take it as a complaint. Great job

do i have a profile pic? im only on the app and it says i dont id greatly appreciate it as mentioned above to add change profile pic or the pic seen on posts

Sent from my Vortex using Aquarium

No pic Wolf. I went to the regular site on my phones browser and uploaded mine from my phone that way

Deckape said:
No pic Wolf. I went to the regular site on my phones browser and uploaded mine from my phone that way

i tried that it said i had one online so i guess untill i can add one from my Phone it wnt happen. what phone os you have android or apple?

Sent from my Vortex using Aquarium

Me too. I can see the thumbnails.but when I try to open.them, nada
Droid X

I had that pic problem too. I just downloaded the update to v.1.2.7. Problem solved. HTC Desire.

Much better. I usually get notification when updates are available. Thanks again

This new update crashes a lot. Is it just me?

Sent from my DROIDX using Aquarium

Deckape said:
This new update crashes a lot. Is it just me?

Sent from my DROIDX using Aquarium

The last version crashed a lot and this one is fine, except once in awhile when I'm posting a pic it crashes (restart fixes it).

Try uninstalling it, turn phone off, back on and reinstall.

Still a lot of options missing though :|

Sent from my Epic 4G using Aquarium Advice App

Back
Top Bottom