Moved My Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mematrix

Aquarium Advice Regular
Not sure where to post this I posted some pics of my rams in the gallery and got 3 Emails saying that they were being moved to a different category that category is freshwater fish Cyprinids(sharks/danios/rasboras/barbs) seems strange that They Moved pics of Rams (CICHLIDS) to Cyprinids which have nothing in common except the water whats up with that confused Curtis

Attachments

• mram2_256.jpg
    mram2_256.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 91
Sorry about that! I moved them all to Cichlids. These are truly lovely specimens you have, very robust, and congrats on the fry. They certainly have some wonderful genetics, and superb husbandry on your part. :D

Thank you TG Your comments were most appreciated they are my Pride and joys dont know about the husbandry part I don't do much of anything just got lucky with them working on raising their 2nd sucessful spawn 50-60+ freeswimming for 2 days now those in pic are 4wks old. Saw your Gallery and I want your 55 actually I think they are all down right award worthy well thanks alot TG talk to yuo later Curtis

The biggest problem we have with photo uploads is we as gallery admins must evaluate the image based on a small 120X120 thumbnail. Its quite hard sometimes to tell what subject the photo contains. Most members dont bother to properly categorize the image when they uplaod so we have to then categorize the image based again upon that small thumbnail.

Regarless of what category you upload to they will ALWAYS appear in the member gallery aswell.

Back
Top Bottom