NCPARS/TFP Frag Event - Are you attending?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Will you be attending?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

neilanh

Sliced Bread
Just curious how much of AA will be represented. Larry has a big thread with all the info, this is just for counting.

You were right next to the Vortech guys. I bought a couple of frags from souljah . I also Bought a chiller wanted to get home and put it together . I will Attend the Psu Swap in april.

Yep...Barry got to watch the tank with the 2 Vortech's make giant waves all day. :) That was a cool setup, but it wouldn't work in my tank....lol. The wave would splash over the top. That had to be a 3" wave going back and forth.

The PSU swap will be a good time. The 500g reef tank there is awesome. You probably won't see corals bigger than what's in that tank unless you go diving on a reef.

Yep...all the Vortech's are adjustable. But at that price, if you can't run them full blast, why spend the cash on them. Way to rich for my blood. ;)

That's true ..... If you can't run it at full speed why spend the $.... Just buy a couple of Korlia's andcall it a day....

Back
Top Bottom