New feature

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

reefrunner69

Aquarium Advice Addict
Awhile ago we installed the quick reply box for posting, so you wouldn't have to open a new page to post a reply to the message. This modification was so popular (I think everyone uses it) that we have incororated a similar modification to the Private Messages. If while viewing a pm you'll scroll down, you'll find a reply box so you do not have to open a new page to reply. Unfortunately, we are unable to get the list of smilies to appear as they do in the forums. They will still work in your replys, you just have to know the keystrokes for them. I hope you enjoy the new mod and that it makes your experience more pleasuable.

Just want to extend on what kevin has posted about.

In the new quick reply box for the PM's the TO address field is fixed. So you can not use this form as a way to send quick messages to new people. It should only be used to reply to the person who sent you the message above the quick reply box.

Hope people enjoy. I am sure those on modems will like not having to open a new page.

Back
Top Bottom