New Forum Idea!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Manic Fury

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hello!

I was wondering if someone in AA would consider including a Rest in Peace section of the forums? I recently lost my friend Pontus and wanted an area where I could commemorate him.

I've seen this done on other forums and think it's a good way to remember our fallen friends.

Just wondering! :)

Hello!

I was wondering if someone in AA would consider including a Rest in Peace section of the forums? I recently lost my friend Pontus and wanted an area where I could commemorate him.

I've seen this done on other forums and think it's a good way to remember our fallen friends.

Just wondering! :)

Not a bad idea at all.

I like this idea. Ofcourse, since we have such diligent fish keepers who care for fish so well on this forum, the section would be pretty "dead" so to speak... (Only kidding)

There is already a section for showing off/photography so why add more clutter? Simply use an appropriate thread title in that sub-forum and it accomplishes the same thing.

We will not be able to do this but as mentioned above there are other options on the site that this can be posted on. Thanks for the suggestion.

There is already a section for showing off/photography so why add more clutter? Simply use an appropriate thread title in that sub-forum and it accomplishes the same thing.

Makes perfect sense

Back
Top Bottom