New sub-forum suggestion.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lowryder

Aquarium Advice Addict
Freshwater nano tanks. The saltwater section has one and they are just as popular in the freshwater hobby. We should have a section dedicated to tanks 10 gallons and under. There are alot of them out there and although the care for a large aquarium and small aquarium are similar, they are not the same. Landscaping is not the same, stocking is not the same and ect.. There are alot of people on and off (guest) this forum that have limited space. The solution? A nano tank, but if browse this forum and for a nano tank all you find is saltwater. I think a freshwater nano section will bring in a larger membership group for this site.

I dont think one is necessary... JMO, but 9/10 tanks under 10g are either bettas or shrimp of some sort... granted there are exceptions. I just dont see how there is a big enough need for a sub-forum that can easily be addressed in either the general, getting started, aquascaping, or breeding sub-forum.

Sub-forums seem to clutter up things more than they help in alot of situations. Going from forum to forum to read the various posts is a hassle IMO, and then from the management side, trying to keep things in order and in the correct forum would add more work for the mods. Again, thats all just my opinion

Back
Top Bottom