Ok - Second try with the photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Diva

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hello Everyone!

Ive just gotten some new fish - and also one of my fish just has 15 babies (maybe more, but thats all I could find).

Im wanting to know what kind of fish I have, and I just took some pics. Im not in the US, and the LFS isnt always accurate in their labeling I think..

So can anyone tell me what these guys are? Thanks!

PS - I have a pale greenish gravel mixed in with the white - so please dont think my gravel is gicky! it was just cleaned 2 days ago! =)

I know the one is a Panda- but what are the other 2? (they are quite large, btw..)

With this 1 cory, it was hard to get a good view, sorry its blurry..

And for some reason, I just dont this these guys are swordtails - heres feeding time:

Thanks for any help!

Man - whats the deal??? :(

Why cant i get these pics on here??

I trired with the image stuff and nothing happened.

and just tried with attachments -

it didnt say there was an error...

And I did read the how to post pics sticky first...

:cry:

Diva, Check this post. It might help.

http://www.aquariumadvice.com/viewtopic.php?t=25

I suspect the images are to large. We got a problem where the site does not give you an error if they are to large. Waiting for a new release to fix this.

What size are the images? When in doubt sumit them to the gallery. Sometimes that works better for folks and then link to them.

Hi,

Thats the sticky I read first...and my inages should be ok, they are not larger than 45kb each.

Im not sure why I cant do the image deal...I do that on another website ok...not sure why i cant figure it out here..

8O

ok, heres a test with someone elses pic:

[/img]http://www.elmersaquarium.com/images/1_variatus_mickey.jpg

Well I just tried the member photo gallery....

I uploaded the pic fine...but when i clicked process files it just went to a blank screen.

I guess im not meant to show my pics...!! :cry:

Members cant delete threads.

Members can delete images they upload by viewing their profile and clicking the Attachment Control Panel link just below the bar graph.

TO link an image use the
bbcode and stick the URL of the image in the middle with no spaces.

UPload only jpg images that are smaller than 1024X1024 in dimentions and are smaller than 100KB in overall size.

Had you posted in the site help forum about your image problems with the gallery we could have fixed it much faster. Now that I know about it ill remove the images from your gallery que. This often occurs when the image dimentions are greater than the maximum allowable uploaded dimentions or the image itself is corrupt.

Since this topic isnt really about much more than issues or problems im moving it to site help/feedback.

Ok, thanks. I didnt post in the help section because I didnt realize I needed any the first few times I tried - but maybe the image was too big pixel wise. I dont know.

Anyway- Ive just put some on a new webpage and will try to do the image thing again.

Maybe I wil get a clue this time...

8O

Dont fret it. You can try uploading images to the gallery again. Try something other than the one you did initally. I didnt see much wrong with that photo other than maybe it was to large. I think the filesize was greater than 250KB.

I think my image hosting place was bad - I think you have to be an MSN account user maybe -

but now i used webshots and it seems ok....though some people said they couldnt see it - but they could at least post the links...

so im happy.

ill be happier still if they can tell me which fish ive got! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom