Photo albums

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HAVAMAL

Aquarium Advice Freak
Why is the tab gone to see the photo galleries of our members???
When using the iPhone app.

I am not sure which tab you guys are talking about. Where in the app was it?

When you go to the profile page there used to be a photos tab and another profile tab. Now there's just a profile tab

Ok, just checked it out - with the old version it was indeed showing... updated to the new version and it is gone. I will bring it to the attention of the admins. They may be able to ask the developers why it was removed and see if we can get it back for the next version release. Keep in mind the app is developed by a 3rd party, so it may take some time, if it can happen at all. It was a nice feature - there must have been a bug or something associated with it since they removed it -- generally updates in the past have added features, not removed them.

Idk. I'm using my iPod. I don't know how it got back but it is. I thought it was a glitch but it hasn't gone away.

Aces11 said:
Idk. I'm using my iPod. I don't know how it got back but it is. I thought it was a glitch but it hasn't gone away.

Weird I am on my iPod too I wish mine still worked I use to back up all my aquarium photos here

Well mine did disappear for a while but I just noticed it was there again this morning. Im not sure why it only came back up on my iPod and not everyone else's.

But when I go to see others picture galleries now it tells me I don't have permission to view???

Back
Top Bottom