Photo Gallery

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Guppyman

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hi. Something is amiss. When I go to my phot gallery all is well on page one. When I click on page two - NONE of the photos are mine and it jumped from 4 pages shown on page #1 - to 17 pages on page #2. What's up with that.

Second. I tried 4 times to upload a photo for the April FW contest. Although only 92kb, it would not upload. I tried to upload it to my gallery. I got a message saying t was moved. I cannot find it and do not know if it made it into the contest. Please advise. - Frank/Guppyman

I can't help you, unfortunately, but I have had the same trouble - I had a pic that was under the limit but it would not load. Of course, my pics don't hold the historic significance of (hopefully) your new cory fry pics, so I am anxious that you be able to get yours in the gallery... :wink:

If you look at the contest...you'll see you pic made it. Your photo was uploaded with a title Photo Contest Submission, so I moved it to the phot contest submissions catoagory, which is only viewable to the 4 gallery admins.

We are aware of the gallery problem and are working to fix it.

Back
Top Bottom