Photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Waynage01

Aquarium Advice Activist
Is anybody else using the iPhone app and finding that the photos within posts won't load

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Ok thanks. Glad it isn't just me.

Isn't working for me on the Mac. I see where the pics are supposed to be but the pics themselves aren't there. Hope it gets fixed, and thank you all the people who are trying!

Are you getting the "Upload of file failed." message while using the mobile app? I just tried it and got that message.
I believe the issue has been reported to the appropriate folks. I have seen multiple posts on this subject.
I use a third party hosting site (Imgur) and giving that a test here...
VcP5Klq.png

Ha...it works.

Upload of file failed indeed

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

After asking tech support here is their response...

Thank you for contacting Aquarium Advice Forums support desk. The issue is still being worked on. We request patience.

Best Regards,
Lori - Social Knowledge Support Team

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1442448376.263611.jpg
For some reason I thought this was resolved in the last day or two. The above pic was loaded directly from a photo album on a mobile device (iPhone 5) using the mobile app. I have not tried the desktop full browser version.
Perhaps check back with the OP and see how things are going?

Well I just decided to pay for a membership so I can post photos from my phone...I guess that was silly. Hopefully this is resolved soon so I can fish spam you guys!

Of course it's worth it ;) happy to support the effort to foster good info sharing

The unlimited mailbox made it worth it for me.
Here is a recap of a paid membership.
I8UPU0H.png

The unlimited mailbox made it worth it for me.
Here is a recap of a paid membership.
I8UPU0H.png

I just tried to upload a pic and it was not successful.
BTW - The pic above is from a third party image hosting site (Imgur) and not a direct posting.

Last edited:
I just tried the upload thingy from the mobile app and it appears to be working now. Give it a try.

Back
Top Bottom