Photos loaded 2x?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TMaier

Aquarium Advice Addict
I updated recently and whenever I load photos it looks like they loaded twice. But if I refresh I see it is once. Do I need to update settings somewhere?

I'm getting that using the clip or mountain icon to load photos. Is that the case for you?

I've been editing a post, never thought to try the refresh function. It seems like it loads twice, once as an image and once to some sort of on-the-fly album.

Not aware of any special settings.

In the app, when you first post, it shows up twice but then goes away. If you attach more than one image, they are all together at the bottom. I saw it as a "this is your message and these are your attachments" kind of thing.

I've observed this as well. If I hit the refresh button (or leave the post and come back in) it's fine.
Perhaps an item to be reported. IMO more of an annoyance.

A few days ago the app was updated. You may need to refresh or cycle your device off and on to sort this out. I've seen several reports about this issue but in each instance only one image actually displays in a post..

Back
Top Bottom