Picture Notification Issue

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

drewbles99

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I cannot get the system to stop notifying me of picture uploads. It continually floods my email box and when i try to follow the unsubscribe link it says script malform error. Please advise.

Thanks!

we upgraded some security issues of the software, it's likely that is the problem. Have you tried unsubscribing while at the gallery, rather than a link in an email?

You'll have to go through and see which catagory your subscribed to, if your always getting notifications it is more than likely the members gallery as that is where most originally upload their photos.

No luck, I have visited every category and I can't see anything that proclaims me as subscribed or a way to unsubscribe. I guess I will just block the email address...

prior to doing that why don't you give us a chance to fix the issue, before we can even look into what is causing this, we had to know that it couldn't be more easily fixed on your end. Give us a day or two to look into it.

Absolutely, I appreciate your help. I just thought it might be easiest to block the one photoalbum address. Please keep my posted (no pun intended)

Thanks in advance for your help.

Tell me about flooding the inbox. For the last few weeks I get about 4 bounced messages per image upload because of some folks who subscribed and either no longer have that e-mail account or that accounts is boucing those notifications.

Im very close to killing the photo upload notification entierly. Its really a PITA to have like 50 bounced messages every morning.

Ill take care of you drewbles99 shortly.

Back
Top Bottom