Pictures/Upload Limit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adadkins1

Aquarium Advice Addict
I hope this isn't a dumb question. I have used about 90% of my attachment limit/allowance. I was wondering if there is any way I can delete other attachments I own or some way to give me more space.

So unless I become a supporter I will eventually run out of space and never be able to post pictures?

You can delete photos from you previous posts. :) through the control panel I believe but I could be wrong. lol I did it a few months ago myself when i ran outta room

To delete photos, go to 'User CP', then down to 'Attachments', then you can delete pictures. The down side is that old posts with those attachments will no longer have them.

If being a supporter isn't an option, and you don't want to delete pictures or use the gallery, image hosting sites are a good option. I upload all my pics to photobucket, simply because I can have them there as a backup in case something ever happens to the computer and both my backup externals (OCD on losing things) fail. You just paste the

Back
Top Bottom