PM Outbox

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TankGirl

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have some messages in my PM "outbox" and I don't know if they were sent or not, though I thought I had sent them. If they have not been sent, how do I send them?

TIA

The outbox are sent messages that haven't been read yet. When the reciever reads them, they will disappear. Until then (Unless the settings are different here than elsewhere), you're read to edit or even delete the message.

Thank you, Ferret, that makes sense, since I had not gotten replies yet. 'Preciate it.

Thanks Ferret.

As has been described.

OUTBOX = PM's sent but not read by the reciver. Now this can sometimes be disceving since we have the PM text included in the e-mail notice that you have a PM. So its very possible for someone to physically read the contents of the PM with out acutally clicking on the message in their INBOX. So you could say the messages in the OUTBOX are those that have not be clicked in the recivers INBOX.

SENTBOX = Messages that have been read.

Also as a reminder to everyone. Please dont try to reply to messages and PM's by hitting the reply button on your e-mail. The reply wont get to the intended recipent unless of course you want me to read them. ;)

I actually noticed this about 3 weeks ago on my own forums (A counter-strike server :p) .. It freaked me out cause the PMs still there were rather important ones to one of my server providers :p So I went and figured out what it was ;)

Back
Top Bottom