posting pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Thegrumpyfish

Aquarium Advice Activist
Im using the android app on my phone and set a profile pic on line using photobucket (and only using my phones browser no computer) and when i signed on with the android app the pic is not displayed and was wondering if i have to wait a few hours before it shows or should it be instant also is the pic thats next to your name in posts a profile pic or an avatar pic?

I see your profile pic... I have no clue what it is, but looks like a ball of needles haha. If you want it to display under your username when you post, you'll need to set an avatar.

Its my porcupine puffer all puffed out and to set as an avatar im unable to do that cuz the file is to big and im not sure how to resize it in photobucket keep in mind im doing all this on my phone

Well thats a no go i tryed and it said i need flash player to use photoshop and then said no flashplayer available for my browser o well thanks for you help

Photoshop is software that you have to install on a computer. There is a photoshop app available for iPhone/iPad that can crop and resize photos.

That would be nice if i had an ipad or i phone but im using an android based phone :) thanks

I would imagine there must be several android based apps that are capable of cropping and resizing photos.

Maybe, im looking for some right now and still surfing this site but my battery is diein on me if i find one ill post its name for anyone else that may be haveing the same issue as me

Also when i "click/touch" the profiel button and look at my profile no pic is showing up not sure if this is a problem with the android version of the aquariumadvice app or what but just pointing out stuff.

So i finally figured it out just had to crop the pic down some to set it as my avatar didnt even need to get any special program just kept croping and trying attach to email to send to photobucket till it was around 5kb thanks for the help

Back
Top Bottom