Problem.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

melosu58

SW REEF 20+ YEARS
Am I the only one or are others having a problem with this also. It only happens on this website. But when I am submitting an answer and all of a sudden windows keep opening up. 40-60 windows are popping open and I cant stop them. I know it`s not a virus because I`ve checked. It only happens on this site. Is it my computer or am I doing something wrong.

Its you. You have spyware/malware on your system.

We have NOTHING that would be causing popups. I know because I am the only one that works with the web server.

Just dont want people thinking we are the type of site that injects popup's on peoples systems.

I`m not saying they are pop ups. They are windows that just keep opening up. If they were pop ups my computer would tell me. I just checked my computer for adware and my Macafee program says no adware is on my computer.. It`s probably my computer. It only happens once every 3 days. I hit submit and then when the post comes back on itjust keeps opening windows up to 40-60 windows. But it is not pop ups. I`ll keep checking my computer.

Back
Top Bottom