Problem with Gallery

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hara

Aquarium Advice Addict
I was browsing some pictures and came across this image. It is in someone elses gallery and in mine. For some strange reason it is duplicated.

Is there a reason that the image cannot just be deleted from the incorrect gallery? I can appreciate the fact that a tech is working on it, but removing it would seem to be an easy way to deal with this.

We can just delete them from galleries but this is a problem that is not limited to a few members so that's why the Tech is looking into the issue.

I appreciate Anne taking care of this for me. Apparently this has been a problem for quite some time and until there is a resolution, if a member comes to you pointing out the exact thing that needs to be removed, then I think it should be. I don't like seeing my pictures being credited to other individuals and I am sure there are others that feel the same way. I also know first hand that deleting the image when it is brought to your attention, doesnt take 30 seconds to do as I too, run this software.

Once again Anne, thanks!

As Anne has already done, we will delete the images in question. I merly stated that it is a widespread issue Hara and is being looked into. So if other members encounted the same issue, they can refer to this thread and see that it is a known issue and we are working on it. Members can PM us and we will delete any image that does not belong.

Back
Top Bottom