Problem with the new iPhone update

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

moore93

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Can't search :(

Do some reason when I search for a topic It returns no results even when searching fish this is on the app

I just updated AA on my iphone5 and it won't show Anyone's picture next to their name. Is there something in settings I need to change?

It looks like that for mine too. I also cannot access my albums, or search.

Same..I have the updated version on my iPhone and I refuse to update it on my iPod now.

I wish that I never updated the " new" version ....the old version was easy to follow and kind of classy,...the new version IMO is totally disorganized and rather dumb,.. There's a whole lot of work a head of the web guys to just get back to ground zero ,.. I will not update my iPad until I can see something positive ,..

The funny thing is we have had opinions that strong of the exact opposite nature. It is just new and different... really it does the same thing, except it doesn't constantly crash like the old app did :). Most of the vbulletin forums are switching from a forum runner based application to tapatalk, if they aren't already there. AA is no exception. Once a few of the missing functionalities are added back in to the new app, it really will be pretty indistinguishable from a function standpoint from the old app.

However it is mildly annoying to type a reply and have to send a crash report instead. I'm blaming the new iPhone.

Back
Top Bottom