**Problems with My New Thread**

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TennisWildcat95

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I NEED HELP!! My new tank thread that i just started is not working correctly.

Problem #1: My pictures are not working. All that is showing up is a question mark. I uploaded them to a folder in my account and then used the add picture option using the url of the picture. Is this not how you do it?

Problem #2: I am not allowed to edit my first post. It will only let me edit my second post. Why can't I change the post? I want to change the Current FTS picture.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

P.S. I can see the pics in my folder and when I click individually on them, but not in my new thread. My new thread is http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f71/46-gallon-bow-front-reef-tank-135887.html

Personally, I don't like the way that the pics upload on most message boards, not just this one. I suggest you sign up for a free account on Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket and upload your pics to that site, then copy the "IMG Code" and paste that into your message, it's really easy.

The other thing I suggest is downloading IrfanView - Official Homepage - one of the most popular viewers worldwide for free, and using that to shrink your pics. The way i do it, I take pics that come off my camera around 750k and Irfanview reduces them to about 60k so not only do they upload really fast, after you post your pic the thread loads very quickly when others view it.

Back
Top Bottom