Putting Links to your album in your signature box?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dmoney87

Aquarium Advice Freak
I see lots of people with links to photos of tanks in there signature box. eg "75g Planted Discus Tank". which is the link, without using the actual name of the link.. eg "http:www. etc" Iono that sounded confusing to me but if its not to you and u know what i mean can you help me out?

-davE

Type the text that you want to appear as a link, highlight the text, click the Insert Link button (globe with paper clip), paste the link in the dialog box and click ok. Voila, you have a link with custom text. If you find that you've forgotten to take these steps and you already have the link with the name, you can toggle the editor mode (button in upper right with two A's) and you'll see some text between two tags for the link. Change the text between the tags to change what is displayed.

Hope that helps!

I think the easiest way to do it is go into your signature edit area, type in what you want it to say, then highlight the words with your cursor, and click the link icon in the tool bar. It'll ask you for the link you want to link to, but display the words you typed and had highlighted.

Back
Top Bottom