Quick Reply double posting on mobile device

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegosh

Aquarium Advice Addict
Anyone else having a similar problem? When I use the quick reply box on my Motorola Droid it will post the same message twice. If I click the Go Advanced button and post that way it is fine. Not a big deal now that I know about it but thought I would see if anyone else has that problem.

I'm on my iPod touch right now and it seems to work fine. It could just be android or it could be random device bugs.

Anyone else having a similar problem? When I use the quick reply box on my Motorola Droid it will post the same message twice. If I click the Go Advanced button and post that way it is fine. Not a big deal now that I know about it but thought I would see if anyone else has that problem.

Had the same problem on my Moto Droid, but I know what was the problem. Dont hit send twice specially on quick reply. Just hit the enter button once when you want to post, and it should only post one. I know when it was taking awhile to load I hit it again to speed it up which makes it double post. Now (on my moto droid now) I only post once.

I think it is how the button is coded. I know Im not hitting it twice because I confirmed it yesterday. Like I said, no big deal now that I know about it.

I think it is how the button is coded. I know Im not hitting it twice because I confirmed it yesterday. Like I said, no big deal now that I know about it.

thats a possibility, i always click my touch screen lol

Back
Top Bottom