Search Feature Request! Please Consider

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

noteworthy

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey guys,

I love this website and the layout but I have found a flaw that I found in the format.

The search feature is VERY frustrating. When I search for something it opens up the listings. Then when I click on a link it opens in the same window. Because the search was a modified list when I hit back it can't be listed. Hence I have to go back to search and search the same thing over and go down the list more.

Please add some sort of code that forces all 'searched posts' to open in a NEW window so that I can go down the list without having to search the same thing over and over and over.

Thank you.

Instead of left clicking...right click and choose open in a new window or tab. Another option would be to use a better browser than handles cache better than IE.

In Firefox clicking the center scroll wheel opens the link in a new tab. This is what I do all the time.

When I open a new window.... hold shift and click it opens the results in both windows.

Man you can't edit in this forum sub-group. So is there any way to edit the properties of 'shift+click' to match right click and new window. It works on every website like the 'right click and new window' except for search results on aa.

Back
Top Bottom