Searching

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

the21kid

Aquarium Advice Activist
New to the site but have been playing with it prior to registration. I noticed both before and after registering that I am experiencing some issues when I search. I can click on any of the links posted after searching but when I hit my back button it gives me that stupid "Page not Found" page and then I have to go all the way back to the search page...type in the same requests and try another link....repeat until I find what I am looking for....sorry to be a newbie needing help...but I appreciated

Ok...really sorry...I used my noodle and searched for "search" topics and found the resolution. I guess I was just used to searching for fish topics

Did you find a solution other than refreshing or opening the links in a new window? It kinda seems it only fails after clicking links on the first page of search results. For example.. if you click a link on page 2 of search results and then click back.. the results will return with out having to refresh. I also searched for "search" and didn't find anything else. This is the only forum that I have this problem with.

No I didn't find any other solution than opening up in a new window. I also only find this problem present in this forum.....ah well...you get used to it pretty quickly

You can thank the 15 upgrades in the two and half years we have had to perform for security purposes. A FULL rewrite of the site is planned if we ever find enough uninterupted time.

Back
Top Bottom