Server Move

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm still showing Server 1, also when going into the gallery and then back to the home page it doesn't remember me.

Salt4us, thats cause your acutally going to the old site when you click on the gallery link. you will notice the URL's changing.

The known bugs with the review script, the calculators and the newsletter script appear to be corrected now.

The only other known issue is some minor bugs with the forum attachments. We are working on this final aspect now.

P.S. is there anyone out there whom still has not gotten their DNS up to date?

If you see our normal address in the above bar when you read this. And when you click on a e-mail notifictation and it takes you to this site and you see the post. Vs seeing some message bout the site moving then yes your updated.

If you click on an e-mail notification and you go to a page that talks about the site moving and to go to our temporary address then its not updated yet for you.

Ok, that worked, for some reason before the email that was sent out had the server address on it and that was what was causing the problem. Guess I'm updated, thanks! :D

For a few days I sent the e-mails out with the temporary address on them. That way users had direct access to the message vs going tothe old site just to have to come to the new site and then find the message.

:) Last night i changed the address on the e-mails back to the normal address as I felt most people should have been updated by then.

Yay! Figured since I've been whining the past 2 days, I should mention I've finally been updated *grin*

thanx :)

Ok everyone please make sure if you have this site set as a favorate on your web browser that your using the URL www.aquariumadvice.com vs the temporary URL that you needed to use from late last week.

Back
Top Bottom