sixlines hypocritical advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G

Aren't you the one with 10 tangs and 10 other fish in a 125?

No but I will be tommorow. Don't try and bash me before you know how it turns out. You obviously have no first hand experience with a school of tangs so back off.

wow six-line, if you have a web cam I would love to see your tank in action!!!

MadManMac said:
Well it's in a 55 gal (according to your profile). The heni banner fish is also cramped up. This is a lot of stress being cramped up, and stress is the main cause of ICH.

Aren't you the one with 10 tangs and 10 other fish in a 125?

Ironic isn't it??

Sixline, you opened yourself up by posting that you are supposedly going to do this foolish thing, then post something is cramped...

Pot, this is kettle...your black!

Don't try and bash me before you know how it turns out. You obviously have no first hand experience with a school of tangs so back off.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and asking a question is not something you tell someone to back off for.

and asking a question is not something you tell someone to back off for.

Sorry but this thread had nothing to do with my tangs.

Sixline, you opened yourself up by posting that you are supposedly going to do this foolish thing,

Why is it foolish? Did my tank crash, did they kill each other, did I loose everything? Im sure you don't like the idea, or me but lets see what happens.

Leaving in an hour to go get them.

I know you have to agree a 55 is to small for a regal tang.....

Did my tank crash, did they kill each other, did I loose everything?

We will see, your tenses are screwed up as you haven't got them.

Sorry but this thread had nothing to do with my tangs.

You advice is suspect due to your actions. I personally think you have no business offering anyone stocking advice, because you are willing to do this to your fish. The persons comment had nothing to do with your tangs, but had everything to do with your advice.

I know you have to agree a 55 is to small for a regal tang.....

I have not even read this thread, your post was reported and I was responding to that. Your getting alot of reported posts over the last few weeks that are not accidental reports, I guess it's true...attitude is everything, and you sure got one.

These posts have been spl;it from their original topic and moved to the site help feed back forum. I don't know what it has to do with this forum, but it was as good as any.

Back
Top Bottom