So, how do i change stuff?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LayzorBeams

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Im not that mew here but i have made a fatal error (??) and i don't know where else to pit it so its here :)

How do you fill in the section about yourself on your profile that shows the tanks you have and occupation and place where you live etc.?

Sent from my bed, the only space available to me that isn't smothered in dirty laundry or aquariums.

I have to do this on the desktop. Log in and then go to "User CP" (towards top of web panel in blue bar).

Within your Control Panel (left side of web panel) -> Your Profile -> Edit Your Details you can add Additional Information about your tanks, etc. Then just Save Changes.

Hopefully this helps?

Yep. Now just have to hack into the parents computer muahahahah ?

It sucks having my laptop broke ?

Ive done it before on my iPod, but cannot remember how?

Anyways, thanks for the advice. If I'm able to get one the computer i will change it now :)

Sent from my bed, the only space available to me that isn't smothered in dirty laundry or aquariums.

Yep.
Ive done it before on my iPod, but cannot remember how?

Anyways, thanks for the advice. If I'm able to get one the computer i will change it

Perhaps it was on the website on the iPod?

I'm only on a small iPhone so use the app there and then log onto the website on the desktop.

Ok, ill get on the computer when i can :)

Back
Top Bottom