So what did you get for Christmas?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

reefrunner69

Aquarium Advice Addict
AquariumAdvice.com got 3 new advisors!!! Join me in welcoming our 3 newest advisors to the AquariumAdvice.com staff.

[center:830cc4956e]QTOFFER
and
Toirtis
and
quarryshark
[/center:830cc4956e]

And please forgive me for not announcing the last few we've gotten either, for those of you that hadn't noticed over the last few months....welcome and congrats to...

[center:830cc4956e]An t-iasg
and
revhtree
and
malkore
[/center:830cc4956e]

I knew there was something different about these guys...Congratulations to you all. It is richly deserved. Ummm, I don't mean to literally refer to you as a guy An t-iasg as I know better.

[center:7802201aed]:multi: :onfire: :multi: :onfire: :multi: :onfire: :multi: :onfire: :multi: :onfire: :multi: :onfire: :multi: :onfire: :multi: :onfire: :multi: :onfire: :multi: :onfire:[/center:7802201aed]
[center:7802201aed]YIPEE[/center:7802201aed] [center:7802201aed]:multi: :onfire: :multi: :onfire: :multi: :onfire: :multi: :onfire: :multi: :onfire: :multi: :onfire: :multi: :onfire: :multi: :onfire: :multi: :onfire: :multi: :onfire: [/center:7802201aed]

Thank you, everyone!

I'm not a guy (thanks for noticing, Jchillin :lol: ) but I just try to be "one of the guys" around here! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom