Some new avatar images

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishfreek

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well there was a request in chat one nite for some pinky and the brain avatars. HEHE. Well I was out adding some OTHER avatars and i noticed that we do have the anamaniac's as avatars so pinky and the brain are there.

Anyway on to the real deal of this message. In honor of the upcomming football season I have added the football helmets for the 2002-2003 season. You can find these by going to your profile and then viewing the avatar gallery. Select nflhelmets from the drop down menu (might be the very last option) Maybe I will add more sports if I can find them.

Here are some samples

pats.gif

dolphins.gif

bucs.gif

The same question was asked to the person who made the NFL helmits. Apparently they where not up to the task of the college helmets.

The source for all the helmets is http://inside99.net/HelmetProject/

If anyone is up to the task of taking all the college helmits and putting them in avatar size 80X80 or smaller and less than 10K each I will be more than willing to place them on this site and I know that other forums would LOVE them. You would obviously get the credit for creating them by means of a text file included within the archive.

Kevin aka reefrunner69

Being such a HUGE college football fan that he is took it upon himself to make avatars of all the Division I college football teams. These avatars are now available under the gallery just like the NFL helmits.

Look for a listing of "Division I College Helmets"

Pick your team and show your support

Well I just wanted to make a comment that it looks like the football avatars are quite popular.

if we want, are we able to make a compilation of different, unrelated avatars, to possibly be put up? would it take up too much bandwith for the site to have a thing to upload av's from other sites? or something like that.... i dont mind taking time to make pics into av size, if someone gives me some pics or ideas of pics to do that to.

We have quite a lot of avatars to chose from in our avatar gallery. Should you not find one you like sure your able to upload an avatar you made for your personal use.

If you have your own webspace then you can also link your avatar from your website to this website. I urge people to not link from other websites that they do not run as linking images even small avatar images from other people sites with out ther permission is not very good net friendly. Another item is to make sure avatars from other sites are not copyprotected. When in doubt its good to ask permission before using.

Now, with that said if you would like to make some avatars then by all means yes I dont see a problem with that.

yeah, i agree about taking from the other sites. but i sorta meant if they had a pic already on their computer but needed it resized or whatnot that i would do it if they didnt know how. but i guess its not hard. so, i guess this is kinda obsolete. guess ill stick to making my own. *shrugs*

sorta meant if they had a pic already on their computer but needed it resized or whatnot that i would do it if they didnt know how.

Ya thats cool. BTW u know that avatar you showed us last night. If you coudl resize that down to avatar size and then PM it to me. Ill post in the staff forum and get opinitions. It may be ok once its at avatar size.

Back
Top Bottom