Thread attention

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

saltwaternewbie22

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I thought this would be a good site to get the advice i needed. I had read so many good responses to others' post in the past, but no one seems to be responding to mine so maybe not :(

You gotta give it time. There are many, many, great aquarium keepers that post here to give advice. Some of them check in daily, others every other day. As with anything in regards to SW aquariums, just gotta have some patience. I'll have a look see at your posts and see if I can answer some of your questions.

+1
I'm new too and want that instant advice, but you have to remember not everyone is online when you are.....patience patience patience..... and while you're waiting read all the other posts, I do searches with a keyword too, that's helpful (IMO)

Well... posting your question in the "Member's Introduction" wasn't a good first move, but once you posted it in the specific saltwater forum you got a response within 90 minutes... so that seems pretty good for the price you paid! (aka free advice).

And to be honest... the one response you got seemed to nail it on the head, so folks probably don't see any need to add further!

Moved to the Tech Support forum since the topic has nothing to do with saltwater aquariums.

Saltwaternewbie22, welcome to Aquarium Advice! The others have given you great advice here :) You do have to be patient but a lot of the time, replies will come quicker than you expect! A key to getting good and timely responses is to post in the most relevant forum and word the title so that other members will understand what you're asking.

Back
Top Bottom