Uploading pics…

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry, trying to work out how to post from imgur.

cFaPa4A.jpeg

Last edited:
Yes Imgur has an app. Here’s an example you can quote and see.

68wUgAQ.jpg

You want the one that ends in .jpg

If using Imgur you click the photo you want, and there will be a menu link on the bottom with an arrow . Click copy link and it will give you the jpg link

Yes Imgur has an app. Here’s an example you can quote and see.

68wUgAQ.jpg

You want the one that ends in .jpg

If using Imgur you click the photo you want, and there will be a menu link on the bottom with an arrow . Click copy link and it will give you the jpg link

Ok lemme see if I can get that going… that an AI Prime lighting that tank ?

Yay. Done it. See above. Thanks BigRedsReefs. Thats not my tank BTW. Sealife at Alton Towers.

Can you screen shot what the app looks like that I need to download? I can’t figure this out [emoji53]

Is there a disconnect between the app and website? Seems like if you upload a link on the app and the pic shows up there but not the website, maybe that can be corrected?

That shows up as a photo in app (android) and both mobile and desktop browser. Looks like you cracked it, and can get on with your build thread.

That shows up as a photo in app (android) and both mobile and desktop browser. Looks like you cracked it, and can get on with your build thread.

I’ll just need to upload to the mobile site and not the app

Is there a disconnect between the app and website? Seems like if you upload a link on the app and the pic shows up there but not the website, maybe that can be corrected?
There are definitely some areas where the apps work better than the website, and other areas where the website is better. The apps IMO are easier to use, but lacks some functionality the website has.

Back
Top Bottom