What are Tags?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

waterfaller1

Aquarium Advice Freak
I tried to post a couple videos from YT and keep getting an error message-

The number of tags you tried to add to this thread exceeded the maximum number of tags by 2.

ETA: Never mind..I figured it out.:)

Not sure how to describe it. Ever uploaded a youtube video? Do you know how you put keywords at the bottom, and that helps people when they search to find your video? Those are called 'tags'.
In this case, it was the title I tried to use for my thread. So basically, too many identifying words.

Thanks, I figured it out eventually weird though because I put the whole name African clawed Frog it was to many tags....so I just put ACF

It is odd. I have been on dozens of forums for over a decade and this is the first time I have encountered this.

Not sure how to describe it. Ever uploaded a youtube video? Do you know how you put keywords at the bottom, and that helps people when they search to find your video? Those are called 'tags'.
In this case, it was the title I tried to use for my thread. So basically, too many identifying words.

Thank you for sharing

Back
Top Bottom