Aquarium Advice Newbie
- About iMbuna
- Long time hobbyist with a passion for Mbuna
- Gilbert, Arizona
- Fish keeping, outdoor activities.... Meh, the usual
- Pharmaceutical reimbursement
- My Tanks
- 125 gallon show tank with under gravel jets, sand, two Rena 4 canisters, 1 submersible pump, 1 internal circulation fan. Housing 4 Red Zebra, 3 Yellow Labs, 2 Auratus ( both male yikes!), 1 Moorii (Kaiser II), 1 Demasoni, 2 Bumble Bees and 4 Yellow Tail Acei plus a slew of Yellow Tail Acei juvies (3/4" to 1 1/4") along with 1 Synodontis Catfish and a couple of Plecos.
55 gallon QT bare bottom HOB filter and a really lame volcano. Currently housing 12 - 16 Red Zebra fry and 1 amazingly effective Pleco.
- I use an iPad so sorry for the typos