Aquarium Advice Freak
- About juice28
- exotic animal lover, entreponeur, astist, prodicer desifner, personal trainer
- Oklahoma a few block away from O.U
- marine aquariums, reptiles, pit bulls, art, music and of course MONEY
- customer service for directv, so if you have dtv you might have spoken to me before lol
- My Tanks
- 47 gal. high and emperor 400 power filter,75 wat Visi-Therm Stealth Submersible Heater,130 wat power compact, 2 actinic blue's and 2 10000k white.
40 lbs LR 20 lbs BR
3 emerald green crabs, 1 zebra turbo snail,1 mexican turbo, 8 smaller various snails, 10 hermits, 7 nasarius's, 1 pencil urchin, 1 pin-cushion urchin, 3 pepermint shrimp, 1 tiger pistol shrimp, 1 spotted mandarin dragonette, 1 engineer goby, 3 false percs, 1 suntail shrimp goby
yellow encrusting montipora, purple and blue mushrooms,2 orange and blue florida ricordia, 2 florescent green ricordia, dragoneye zoos, blue zooz, green zoos, green and browm polyps, bright green star polyps brown star polyps, 1 trumpet,1 frogspawn, 1 branching hammer, 1 green bubble coral, green lobo brain, purple lobo brain, 1 trachyphyllia, red and green favia, 1 baby red gonipora, black sun polyps, 1 staghorn frag, 1 branching Hydnophora
- I;m so deep that if water tried to listen then the rivers would sink...knowledge is power, get ya weight up!