Aquarium Advice Apprentice
- About MuktiMom
- Golden girl (this means I'm retired, but with a medical disability), meditator
- In paradise on a deserted island in the Caribbean. Really!
- Nature. Feeding the banana quits, iguanas, thrushies, hermit and land crabs, and fish.
- Sailmaker, now just loafing.
- My Tanks
- Two 1.5 gal Water Wonders. One has a pair of guppies, the other is an isolation tank.
One 10 gal. I hope to put a pair of bettas in. I just moved the livebearers that were in it to one of the two new (used) tanks my hubby (sigh, heart flutters) gave me for Christmas:
One 30 gal. freshwater w/ live bearers.
One 45 gal. freshwater awaiting occupants.
One built-in-who knows how many gallons that was plumbed directly into the sea, for daily water changes. This one, too, lies fallow.
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- Planted Tank Addict