Aquarium Advice Activist
- About PrettyFish
- Mom and happy wife, painter and quilter
- Carlsbad, ca
- quilting, reading, drawing and water-coloring
- ISO Quality Manager
- My Tanks
- 1. 29G. planned Reef Coralife BioCube, LR and LS-started 1/24/2014 stock lights, and pump. Catalina Water
2. Filter: In-Tank Media Basket (Poly Filter Floss, Seachem Purigen, Chemi-Pure Elite).
3. Refugien Basket from In-Tank some 5 small live rock pieces, so far.
4. Aqueon 100W. Heater-Temp set @ 77-tank is steady at about 78.
5. Parameters: Ammonia: 0.00, Nitrites: 0.00 Nitrates: 0.00, Salinity: 1.025 testing with refractor.
6. Fish: one blue-green Chromis, one Fire Fish Goby
7. 4 small blue-legged hermit crabs, 5 astrea snails, one limpet, one or two hitch-hikers; brittle star fish, yellow sponge.