Aquarium Advice Regular
- About Ulmina
- Love all life forms, love diversity, love to read all kinds of non-fiction & enjoy DIY projects.
- Denver, Colorado
- Music, Twitter, reading, pets, plants, hiking, dancing, DIY/crafts/sewing.
- I'm a temp right now. Mostly, accounting.
- My Tanks
- I have a 20 gal freshwater planted tank w 1 male Betta, 1 YoYo Loach (2 friends removed for harassing the whole tank), 7 Vietnamese White Cloud MMs, 3 Rummynose Tetras, 2 Neon Tetras, & 4 or 5 glass shrimp.
A 16 gal freshwater planted bowfront w 2 Sunset Honey Gouramis, 3 Neon Tetras, 2 micro-Corydora, 2 Rainbow Furcata, & abt 7 Assassin snails.
A 3.4 gal tank w female Betta; a 2 gal tall cylinder w a younger female Betta; a 5 gal housing a YoYo Loach who's very aggressive that I need to decide what to do with; and a 2 gal drum bowl w some RCS & Blue Rilis ... at least i think they're still in there. Only see them about once a month. :(
- 40g acrylic Lake Tanganyika African Cichlid tank - 3 species + Ancistrus (hoplogenys maybe?) with live plants; -20g FW community tank - 6 species, with live plants; -10g Neolamprologus Brichardi group (juveniles) & plants; 2g Betta.
Showing Friends 1 to 9 of 9