Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community

Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community (
-   General Hardware/Equipment Discussion (
-   -   plumbing question (

artur 12-19-2008 10:09 AM

plumbing question
I have a question. In my post from 7/19/2008 i show you guys pictures and explained my problem. I got couple sugesstions... It was about a loud gurgling sound from two bulkheads /<predrilled tank/which water goes to sump. Anyway i made decision i will take those bulkheads out and replace them with overflow box witch i ordered already. It is not gonna be as neat as right now but i do not care i hate that gurgling soud when i watch my tv!!!!!!!!!! Specially Bears!!!!!! My question----After i take two bulkheads out there will be two 1" holes in back wall of my tank where overflow box will be. Where i can buy some covers,end caps to cover thouse holes<probably need to be some kind of cover with nut on outside to tight it. Thank You!!!!

CaptainAhab 12-19-2008 01:38 PM

Leave the bulk head in, go to a plumbing supply store (maybe even HD or L) and get a bulkhead cap ( I think it's called)

Ziggy953 12-20-2008 07:46 PM

Bulkhead cap or end cap. Make sure to use teflon tape on the threads to it seals.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:46 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.