A slight fog...
- Ok, I've been up and running for 1 week now.
-The oxygen bubbles are gone, and the "test" Silver Danio's and Platy's are thriving. (So it seems like anyways)
- But I'm scratching my head a bit...I have a slight "fog" in the water still. It was "cloudy" the first few days, but for the last coupl eit seems like it's not going away??
- Is it 'cuz I'm not patient, or should I be looking for something else?
- Where should I start?
- All help is greatly appreciated!
I'm guessing since it was cloudy and just foggy, it will go away.
I have the exact same problem as you, absolutely no patiences what-so-ever. Just hang in there and the water should be cleared up in no time.
Perfectly normal when a tank is cycling. Don't expect to have perfectly clear water for quite some time. A bummer, but just watch your water params and everything should turn out fine.
- Further...I have one of those Ario LED/Bubbler Volcanoes.
- There's two options on it.
- One where I can have the power off, and my air pump putting bubbles out, and the other where it's powered up with the light on and a "fine mist" of bubbles rising from it.
- I've had it on the air pump for a few days, and the tank is fine.
- When I put the power is to it, the "mist" seems to hang around for quite a long time giving the water more of a "fog".
- I'd like to keep it powered up 'cuz the LED is sweet, but the "mist" is irritating.
- Any thoughts on this?
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:56 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.