Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community

Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community (https://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/)
-   Show Off/Photography (https://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f19/)
-   -   80g brackish (https://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f19/80g-brackish-121519.html)

DragonFish71 09-29-2009 09:13 PM

80g brackish
 
3 Attachment(s)
So here's the 80g brackish with some of the plants in it. I'm ordering more to fill it in.

Aquarium1 09-29-2009 09:14 PM

Wow :D tht looks amazing.

DragonFish71 09-29-2009 09:14 PM

2 Attachment(s)
And a couple of close ups of the Dragon bubblers.

DragonFish71 09-29-2009 10:47 PM

Thanks A1 :)

JustOneMore20 09-30-2009 01:03 PM

Looks great! What fish are in there or are you planning on putting in there?

Etunes 09-30-2009 01:05 PM

Awsome man, what kind of substrate you using.

Da Squid 09-30-2009 03:47 PM

Really diggin it. All those long narrow blades of grass are giving it sort of a bamboo forest feel. What sort of other plants are you thinking of adding? I hope you keep the asian forest theme going!

Satrix 09-30-2009 08:44 PM

Absolutely adore this tank. I hope to see more photos in the future, including the added plants and plant growth. Thanks for sharing!

DragonFish71 09-30-2009 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustOneMore20 (Post 1036260)
Looks great! What fish are in there or are you planning on putting in there?

Thanks,

Right now there's different kinds of mollies. Eventually there will be knight gobys, bumblebee gobys and a Dragon goby

DragonFish71 09-30-2009 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Etunes (Post 1036261)
Awsome man, what kind of substrate you using.


Thanks,

It's 3M black color quartz T grade

DragonFish71 09-30-2009 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Da Squid (Post 1036292)
Really diggin it. All those long narrow blades of grass are giving it sort of a bamboo forest feel. What sort of other plants are you thinking of adding? I hope you keep the asian forest theme going!

Thanks.

I plan to add more dwarf sag to fill in the front and a few more tiger lotus. I think it's good for now on the jungle vals. I went with red jungle and regular green. Can't wait for the red to show off. I'm also planning to eventually go with some red mangrove.

DragonFish71 09-30-2009 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satrix (Post 1036352)
Absolutely adore this tank. I hope to see more photos in the future, including the added plants and plant growth. Thanks for sharing!


Thank you.

As it gets stocked and things fill in I plan to add to my albums :)

BEAUCASTLE 09-30-2009 11:08 PM

What's the history of the dragons?

Aquarium1 09-30-2009 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonFish71 (Post 1036398)
Thanks,

Right now there's different kinds of mollies. Eventually there will be knight gobys, bumblebee gobys and a Dragon goby

you mean prehistoric dragon gobies? XD

Etunes 09-30-2009 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aquarium1 (Post 1036415)
you mean prehistoric dragon gobies? XD

I have always heard and read them called dragon gobies or violet gobies.

Aquarium1 09-30-2009 11:48 PM

Just wanted to make sure no one confused them with the (fully) sw dragon goby.

spoonman 09-30-2009 11:56 PM

Love the tank. Maybe I am partial because I was born in the year of the dragon and love dragons!

exodon king 10-01-2009 03:00 AM

the dragon bubblers are not really my thing, but they kind of work. like the rest though. it really pulls together

DragonFish71 10-01-2009 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BEAUCASTLE (Post 1036410)
What's the history of the dragons?


No history per se. I'm just partial to dragons. Being native american on my mothers side I was always told the animals you dream about are your spirit guides. I would dream about dragons, sharks and wolves.

DragonFish71 10-01-2009 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Etunes (Post 1036416)
I have always heard and read them called dragon gobies or violet gobies.


A1, yep the prehistoric ones :)


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:47 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.