Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community

Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community (https://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/)
-   Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started (https://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f14/)
-   -   redsea's 125g Reef Build (https://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f14/redseas-125g-reef-build-179038.html)

redsea 11-16-2011 09:16 PM

redsea's 125g Reef Build

So, as some of you know, the deal with the 220 went through (this one better not, lol. I am pretty confident all will work out ;-)). That is ok though, everything happens for a reason! Maybe it would have been too much of a leap from a 55g and 34g to a 220g. So, I figured i would go with a 125g instead! I went to go see one tonight and I will probably be getting it within the next week or so. I almost already have my sump/plumbing figured out, so that is good. I also have my lights planned :-)

The tank itself is a 125g, with a black stand. The tank looks brand new (even though it is not) and it is in great condition!

For my stocklist, I am definitely going to move over my Blue Hippo and my Clown from the 55g tank (the Blue Hippo came with the tank). I really want a Yellow and Scopas Tang, so hopefully I can work it out so they won't fight. :-D I also like Wrasses! If you have any reef safe suggestions I am open. I am also open for coral suggestions.

I will probably be selling my 55g to help get money, so that should help.

Thank you all so much!

BallinCrew10 11-16-2011 09:34 PM

Good to know the tang will have a sufficient home now. I'm also a big fan of wrasses. I have a sixline now. I'm looking at 2 more, capenters flasher and mccoskers flasher(if they'll live peacefully together). I'd love to upgrade sometime in the future so I'll be following this thread.

redsea 11-16-2011 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BallinCrew10
Good to know the tang will have a sufficient home now. I'm also a big fan of wrasses. I have a sixline now. I'm looking at 2 more, capenters flasher and mccoskers flasher(if they'll live peacefully together). I'd love to upgrade sometime in the future so I'll be following this thread.

Yep, I am also unsure of what Wrasses will get along together.

I am also glad that the Tang will be happy now! I didn't know at the time when I bought the tank that he wasn't suitable.

Thanks for your interest! :-D

BallinCrew10 11-16-2011 09:51 PM

Just checked, the 2 I mentioned should get along just fine. I'm pretty sure most reef-safe wrasses should be fine.

Yea, my aunt suprised me with a hippo tang for my bday. I kept it in my 75 for a week or so and brought it back. Which sucked because it is an awesome fish.

redsea 11-16-2011 09:53 PM

Cool, do you know how many male Wrasses can be kept together? Thanks!

BallinCrew10 11-16-2011 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redsea
Cool, do you know how many male Wrasses can be kept together? Thanks!

Those particular species should have 1 male. They do suggest having a few females with him. Lucky guy lol.

redsea 11-16-2011 10:01 PM

Awesome, thanks! Do you know if that is the same with Fairy Wrasses?

coffeetwitch 11-16-2011 10:10 PM

im following. glad i got in at the beginning. pictures and plenty of updates please. i cant continue to learn without them.

BallinCrew10 11-16-2011 10:10 PM

Some of them yes, others LA doesn't say either way. My best guess would be if possible get 1 male and if you want multiples of that species get females.

redsea 11-17-2011 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coffeetwitch
im following. glad i got in at the beginning. pictures and plenty of updates please. i cant continue to learn without them.

Thanks! Don't worry, there will be plenty of pictures and updates, I love tanking pictures!

redsea 11-17-2011 06:32 AM

Quote:

Some of them yes, others LA doesn't say either way. My best guess would be if possible get 1 male and if you want multiples of that species get females.

Sounds good, thank you for the information!

Chubby8055 11-17-2011 07:45 AM

Excited to see this 125 build

redsea 11-17-2011 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chubby8055
Excited to see this 125 build

Thanks! I am also very excited! :-D

TLTGF 11-17-2011 07:11 PM

Following...

redsea 11-17-2011 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TLTGF
Following...

Thanks for following! I can't wait to get this tank!

redsea 11-18-2011 09:59 PM

Just a little update: :-)

The store has been called twice, and so far nobody has picked up. :( Oh well, I guess I have to be patient. I can start by cleaning out a spot in the basement for it. I will be doing that soon, and when I do, I will take a picture.

Thanks everyone! :-D

SwimsWithFish 11-18-2011 11:22 PM

Subscribed:)

redsea 11-18-2011 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SwimsWithFish (Post 1652549)
Subscribed:)

Thank you very much! I appreciate it!

SwimsWithFish 11-18-2011 11:32 PM

No problem!

redsea 11-19-2011 10:53 PM

Hello everyone!

I found this fixture on eBay and was wondering what you all thought of it? Is it a good price? I could keep pretty much anything with it, right? All thoughts are welcome!

Please help me out, thank you very much! :-D

redsea 11-19-2011 10:54 PM

Here is the link.
72 AQUARIUM LIGHT METAL HALIDE COMPACT AQUARIUM LIGHT W/ LED LUNAR MOON LIGHTS | eBay

redsea 11-19-2011 10:58 PM

When is it possible the Halide's can damage your eyes?

Or do other types of aquarium lights damage your eyes too?

If you don't like the fixture above, what do you think would be better?
I was looking at this one because I thought the price was good, and I thought metal halides were good fixtures (not sure).

Thank you.

coffeetwitch 11-19-2011 11:36 PM

im not sure im following. hurt your eyes?

redsea 11-19-2011 11:38 PM

Oops, sorry. I mean will they damage your eyes if you look at them because of how bright they are? Thanks!

BallinCrew10 11-19-2011 11:39 PM

Didn't your mother ever tell you not to stare into your lights lol

redsea 11-19-2011 11:41 PM

Quote:

Didn't your mother ever tell you not to stare into your lights lol

Lol. I just don't want anyone's eyes damaged say if the water level is down and the lights are shining into the room.

coffeetwitch 11-19-2011 11:48 PM

oh i dont think you would have to worry too much about that. well just the ones that stair at them like the sun... if they do that it doesnt matter mh or led t5ho or pc bright is bright. and every fixture capable of reef are just that.

redsea 11-20-2011 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coffeetwitch
oh i dont think you would have to worry too much about that. well just the ones that stair at them like the sun... if they do that it doesnt matter mh or led t5ho or pc bright is bright. and every fixture capable of reef are just that.

Ohhh ok, so no matter which fixture I pick, eyes could be damaged. It isn't just Metal Halides. Thanks

carey 11-20-2011 07:30 AM

The only thing I don't like about that light is it has PC bulbs instead of t5's. Otherwise it seems like an ok light. :-) Some people would say go for the 250 watts MH but I think with the depth of a 125g it would be fine. BUT if you went bigger or deeper of a tank you might run into issues.

redsea 11-20-2011 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carey
The only thing I don't like about that light is it has PC bulbs instead of t5's. Otherwise it seems like an ok light. :-) Some people would say go for the 250 watts MH but I think with the depth of a 125g it would be fine. BUT if you went bigger or deeper of a tank you might run into issues.

Ahhhh, I see what is the difference on the kind of corals I can keep with this one, as opposed to the one we were talking about? Which one do you like better?

Could the PC bulbs be switched out? If so, how much would that cost?

Thanks!

carey 11-20-2011 07:36 AM

I think the two fixtures would be comparable. I would prefer the T5 one myself. less energy, lower heat, no external ballasts to trip over. LOL

You could probably switch the pc lights to t5's but it would be a DIY job and you'd spend a bunch on the t5's. Not worth it in my opinion,

redsea 11-20-2011 07:40 AM

Quote:

I think the two fixtures would be comparable. I would prefer the T5 one myself. less energy, lower heat, no external ballasts to trip over. LOL

You could probably switch the pc lights to t5's but it would be a DIY job and you'd spend a bunch on the t5's. Not worth it in my opinion,

Alright, thanks! I think I will just go with the T5 one I was planning on. The price just caught my eye on this particular fixture, lol.

carey 11-20-2011 07:44 AM

Yeah, I know how that it. lol But the aquaticlife would be a better fixture in my opinion. Better track record, built in timer...If i could have afforded it for my 20g I would have for sure gotten them.

Are you checking CL for a light? Thats where I got my $700 fixture for $300. Too bad youre not in Florida, theres a guy selling a 3 X 250 MH for $350. :-(

redsea 11-20-2011 07:55 AM

Quote:

Yeah, I know how that it. lol But the aquaticlife would be a better fixture in my opinion. Better track record, built in timer...If i could have afforded it for my 20g I would have for sure gotten them.

Are you checking CL for a light? Thats where I got my $700 fixture for $300. Too bad youre not in Florida, theres a guy selling a 3 X 250 MH for $350. :-(

Yep, sounds like the aquaticlife would be better.

That sounds like a great deal! I checked CL twice, but I will start checking more frequently, and see if I can't find myself a deal. :-)

carey 11-20-2011 08:02 AM

If you don't have it already get the alert app. :-) It will beep or vibrate everytime something comes up new with your parameters.

I search the following through my app:

aquarium
fish
rimless
live rock
base rock
nano
biocube
fish light
skimmer
sump
t5
metal halide

With those search parameters everything comes up that i could possibly be interested in. :-)

redsea 11-20-2011 09:02 AM

2 Attachment(s)
I don't, is it one of these?

carey 11-20-2011 09:07 AM

Its one with the purple peace sign. I think its the first one on the right side.

redsea 11-20-2011 09:10 AM

Quote:

Its one with the purple peace sign. I think its the first one on the right side.

Ok thanks!

SwimsWithFish 11-20-2011 09:44 AM

Yeah it's a great app!!! It's how I got my biocube:D

redsea 11-20-2011 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SwimsWithFish (Post 1654778)
Yeah it's a great app!!! It's how I got my biocube:D

Cool, it sounds like it works well. It takes the stress out of searching through all of those pages on Craigslist! :-D

redsea 11-20-2011 04:35 PM

Just a little update:

Chances are that the tank will be delivered on Wednesday, but that could possibly change to a later date. I can't wait to have this up and running!

redsea 11-20-2011 04:57 PM

Quote:

If you don't have it already get the alert app. :-) It will beep or vibrate everytime something comes up new with your parameters.

I search the following through my app:

aquarium
fish
rimless
live rock
base rock
nano
biocube
fish light
skimmer
sump
t5
metal halide

With those search parameters everything comes up that i could possibly be interested in. :-)

Thanks for all of your suggestions! I will be copy and pasting them.

redsea 11-20-2011 05:08 PM

How do you enter the tags into the app?

boardsurfer 11-21-2011 03:36 PM

I just downloaded the app, thanks for the suggestion!

Redsea: in my app, you just 'add' a search based upon your criteria. It saves the search for you. Then, you can set up alerts through the 'menu' option (from my droid phone). I hope this helps...

redsea 11-21-2011 03:38 PM

Thanks. I did some searches and I thought I hit a save button ore something, but maybe I didn't because I haven't gotten any alerts yet.

redsea 11-22-2011 09:48 PM

Wooohoo, I just got my first alert, so I know it is working! I hope I will get an alert with some good lights! :-D

boardsurfer 11-22-2011 10:13 PM

That's great! Mine seems to be working, too. I'm loving the alerts.

redsea 11-22-2011 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boardsurfer (Post 1660540)
That's great! Mine seems to be working, too. I'm loving the alerts.

Me too, I have gotten a couple so far. This will be great for getting fantastic deals quickly! :-D I am hoping for those lights!

redsea 11-23-2011 09:01 PM

So, a bit of an update.

Now the tank might be delivered on Friday, as the owner couldn't get here today. I guess I will have to be patient, lol.

carey 11-23-2011 09:05 PM

I'm getting my setup on friday too!! I'm so inpatient too, I want it now. LOL

redsea 11-23-2011 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carey (Post 1662333)
I'm getting my setup on friday too!! I'm so inpatient too, I want it now. LOL

Cool, the 75g, right? I hope I can get my setup by then, if not it will be delayed more. I guess the owner is very busy.

Glad this 75g will help you with your 90g tank, I can't wait to see that! :-)

carey 11-23-2011 09:12 PM

I'll start making some progress next week. Still gotta sell the 55g setup to make room for the 90g. I'm getting really antsy for it to sell. lol We'll be building our tanks together!

redsea 11-23-2011 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carey (Post 1662346)
I'll start making some progress next week. Still gotta sell the 55g setup to make room for the 90g. I'm getting really antsy for it to sell. lol We'll be building our tanks together!

Woohoo, building tanks is fun! :D I think I will come buy it so you can start the 90g :lol:. It is funny, when other people work on their builds it is almost as exciting as building your own tank!

carey 11-23-2011 09:18 PM

I know! I've been living through all you guys builds lately. It's been awhile it seems since I put a tank together.

redsea 11-23-2011 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carey (Post 1662361)
I know! I've been living through all you guys builds lately. It's been awhile it seems since I put a tank together.

Yeah, unfortunately when I get this tank I won't be able to start right away because I will still need the money for the equipment. On the sump etc. so far it is over $600. And the lights are $780. I am going to be selling my 55g with lights so that should help a little bit too.

redsea 11-25-2011 07:40 PM

So the guy couldn't come today either, grrrrrr, lol. I really hope I have it by next week!

carey 11-25-2011 07:42 PM

This is just ridiculous, did you pay for the tank already?

redsea 11-25-2011 07:50 PM

Quote:

This is just ridiculous, did you pay for the tank already?

I put a deposit on it, although I wish I had payed in full so he would be more motivated to get it over here. It is from a store so I know I am not getting scammed, but I am disappointed in their service. He says that they have been busy lately. :(

carey 11-25-2011 07:55 PM

Oh, I see how it is. At least you know he didn't sell it out from under you, so thats a good thing. :-D And from a store is a much better place than some guy on CL. lol I bet he gets around to it soon, probably is busy what with the holiday and all. Here's hoping!

redsea 11-25-2011 07:58 PM

Quote:

Oh, I see how it is. At least you know he didn't sell it out from under you, so thats a good thing. :-D And from a store is a much better place than some guy on CL. lol I bet he gets around to it soon, probably is busy what with the holiday and all. Here's hoping!

I hope so! At the moment he is low on employees so it is understandable. The thing that gets me a little upset is that he says that he will call back and he doesn't. So then we call him back and we get the same thing. Oh well, no rush I guess.

redsea 11-27-2011 10:16 AM

Isn't this fixture (AquaticLife 72" T5 HO 8 Lamp Fixture with Lunar Lights) better than the one I was going to get (AquaticLife T5 HO 6-Lamp Light Fixture w/ Lunar LEDs)

The one from Marineandreef seems to be better and cheaper, right? Sorry if this is confusing.

carey 11-27-2011 10:54 AM

They look like the same unit but with more bulbs and cheaper. Not sure how that is possible but I think i would go with the 8 lamp one, PLUS they give you an extra set of bulbs.

Puzzling why the better fixture is cheaper....

redsea 11-27-2011 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carey (Post 1667018)
They look like the same unit but with more bulbs and cheaper. Not sure how that is possible but I think i would go with the 8 lamp one, PLUS they give you an extra set of bulbs.

Puzzling why the better fixture is cheaper....

I know, I think it is puzzling too, but I certainly like it! :lol:. Thanks for posting!

redsea 11-27-2011 11:51 AM

What is the difference between a cpr "grated" overflow and a non "grated" one. Thanks.

BallinCrew10 11-27-2011 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redsea
Isn't this fixture (AquaticLife 72" T5 HO 8 Lamp Fixture with Lunar Lights) better than the one I was going to get (AquaticLife T5 HO 6-Lamp Light Fixture w/ Lunar LEDs)

The one from Marineandreef seems to be better and cheaper, right? Sorry if this is confusing.

I was looking at those same fixtures wondering the same thing lol. Though the 8bulb I found didn't have the LED's(doesn't really matter to me), but it was also the 48" model.

redsea 11-27-2011 03:05 PM

Quote:

I was looking at those same fixtures wondering the same thing lol. Though the 8bulb I found didn't have the LED's(doesn't really matter to me), but it was also the 48" model.

I know, these fixtures look great! I think I will be getting the eight bulb one. :-)

carey 11-27-2011 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redsea (Post 1667112)
What is the difference between a cpr "grated" overflow and a non "grated" one. Thanks.

I think they mean the teeth on the tank side. I don't have any grates or teeth on mine but I do have a plastic screen that fits in the slot so that creatures and stuff can't get into the actual overflow.

redsea 11-27-2011 03:07 PM

Quote:

I think they mean the teeth on the tank side. I don't have any grates or teeth on mine but I do have a plastic screen that fits in the slot so that creatures and stuff can't get into the actual overflow.

Oh ok, so it isn't a bad thing, right. Just making sure as the one I am ordering has the grates. :)

carey 11-27-2011 03:12 PM

I do fine with mine without the teeth on it, nothing gets by thats of any large size, it all gets caught in the screen, like flake food and floating algae that comes up from my sump or that grows in my tank. Either way and I think you'll be fine. :-) They include the plastic screen by the way so you also will have that. AND in the back of the tank part of the overflow there are two bulkheads that move the water down to the sump, well, on mine I use the prefilter sponges that can catch any other debris if it happened to get by the screen. Some people use the sponges some dont' but I do and just change them out every few months. I get a long sponge and cut it in half and it runs me $7.

redsea 11-27-2011 03:14 PM

Quote:

I do fine with mine without the teeth on it, nothing gets by thats of any large size, it all gets caught in the screen, like flake food and floating algae that comes up from my sump or that grows in my tank. Either way and I think you'll be fine. :-) They include the plastic screen by the way so you also will have that. AND in the back of the tank part of the overflow there are two bulkheads that move the water down to the sump, well, on mine I use the prefilter sponges that can catch any other debris if it happened to get by the screen. Some people use the sponges some dont' but I do and just change them out every few months. I get a long sponge and cut it in half and it runs me $7.

Awesome, thanks for the great advice!

carey 11-27-2011 03:16 PM

Sure thing. If you want I can take some pictures of the setup if you like. :-) I didn't know exactly what to expect when I ordered mine, seeing it on the computer screen can only show you so much detail.

redsea 11-27-2011 03:18 PM

Quote:

Sure thing. If you want I can take some pictures of the setup if you like. :-) I didn't know exactly what to expect when I ordered mine, seeing it on the computer screen can only show you so much detail.

That would be fantastic! Thanks again!

carey 11-27-2011 03:22 PM

You're very welcome! I'll go snap some pictures. :-)

carey 11-27-2011 03:38 PM

The first two pictures show how the in tank side is, you can see the plastic screen, but no teeth, its a smooth surface. The nest shot is of the aqualifter pump, it sits right on top of the back of the overflow. This removes the air and water from the ledge so that it can flow freely to the back and then go down the pipes. The aqualifter has an intake side and an output side. The inout gets attached to a nipple on the top of the overflow and the output is an airline tube that runs right into the back section. The last picture is of the dual sponge prefilter. This will catch any large particles so that it doesnt run down the pipes into your sump. :-)

Anything that does get by the first screen and the prefilter sponges will be caught up by the filter sock.

You might want to get a couple filter socks as backup so that you can wash the sock and still have the filter run with one. You'll need square socks, which is a pain but you can also kinda fit the round ones in too. I have about 8 socks, most of them I got from the last group buy, BRS has them for like $5 each.

https://www.aquariumadvice.com/attac...199ffcd2a8.jpg
https://www.aquariumadvice.com/attac...07e8f16c7f.jpg
https://www.aquariumadvice.com/attac...6a4eebb1dd.jpg
https://www.aquariumadvice.com/attac...891ac94cd2.jpg

redsea 11-27-2011 03:49 PM

Quote:

The first two pictures show how the in tank side is, you can see the plastic screen, but no teeth, its a smooth surface. The nest shot is of the aqualifter pump, it sits right on top of the back of the overflow. This removes the air and water from the ledge so that it can flow freely to the back and then go down the pipes. The aqualifter has an intake side and an output side. The inout gets attached to a nipple on the top of the overflow and the output is an airline tube that runs right into the back section. The last picture is of the dual sponge prefilter. This will catch any large particles so that it doesnt run down the pipes into your sump. :-)

Anything that does get by the first screen and the prefilter sponges will be caught up by the filter sock.

You might want to get a couple filter socks as backup so that you can wash the sock and still have the filter run with one. You'll need square socks, which is a pain but you can also kinda fit the round ones in too. I have about 8 socks, most of them I got from the last group buy, BRS has them for like $5 each.

Great! Thank you!

carey 11-27-2011 03:58 PM

If you need anything else just ask. :-) I'm in an uber helpful mood today. LOL

redsea 11-28-2011 08:20 PM

So now, I am hoping this will be delivered by the end on the week. Wishful thinking, lol.

carey 11-28-2011 08:33 PM

aww that's too bad. I'm still waiting on my 55g to sell too. The waiting stinks. LOL I even lowered the price of mine $50 to try to get someone to take it. I have no idea when it will go so I'm stuck in limbo like you.

boardsurfer 11-29-2011 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redsea (Post 1666950)

Wow, thanks for the head's up, Redsea. I'm all over that first light! I'm going to go ahead and pull the trigger and purchase that light. I haven't seen that good a price...

redsea 11-29-2011 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boardsurfer

Wow, thanks for the head's up, Redsea. I'm all over that first light! I'm going to go ahead and pull the trigger and purchase that light. I haven't seen that good a price...

Your welcome. :-)

BallinCrew10 11-29-2011 05:33 PM

Yea I think I'm going with the 8 bulb as well..it'll take up every inch of my 75 but will work perfectly for my plywood tank should I ever build it. Not to mention no limitations on coral or clams lol.

redsea 11-29-2011 05:34 PM

Quote:

Yea I think I'm going with the 8 bulb as well..it'll take up every inch of my 75 but will work perfectly for my plywood tank should I ever build it. Not to mention no limitations on coral or clams lol.

Yeah, I know! It is great! :-)

BallinCrew10 11-29-2011 05:36 PM

Actually, looking at it again, I had a different one in mind. I'm going with this fixture.

https://www.marinedepot.com/ps_viewit...ontent=AK01241

redsea 12-01-2011 09:25 PM

Still waiting for ths guy to figure out a time. :( I am hoping I can get it this weekend. We will see! Wish me good luck!

:-) Thanks for reading.

carey 12-01-2011 09:40 PM

Always love reading an update, even if theres nothing to update. LOL

I'm still pulling for you to get this tank soon. :-D

BallinCrew10 12-01-2011 09:49 PM

Wow, F that guy lol. I'd be pissed. Hopefully you actually get it this weekend.

redsea 12-01-2011 10:21 PM

Quote:

Always love reading an update, even if theres nothing to update. LOL

I'm still pulling for you to get this tank soon. :-D

Thank you!

Lol, I love to read updates too!

redsea 12-02-2011 10:00 PM

UPDATE!

The tank is being delivered tomorrow morning, woohoo!

carey 12-02-2011 10:06 PM

Yay!! Finally! make sure you get us pictures of everything! :-D

redsea 12-02-2011 10:10 PM

Quote:

Yay!! Finally! make sure you get us pictures of everything! :-D

Of course! Pictures are a must!

Thank you!

carey 12-02-2011 10:11 PM

I'm getting antsy myself. I have half a mind to put the 55g in the garage still running and move the 90 inside. It's just killing me inside not to be able to progress. lol

I hope your build goes smoother than this 90g is for me

redsea 12-02-2011 10:43 PM

Quote:

I'm getting antsy myself. I have half a mind to put the 55g in the garage still running and move the 90 inside. It's just killing me inside not to be able to progress. lol

I hope your build goes smoother than this 90g is for me

I say go for it, I want to see the 90g build! Lol, thanks for posting!

bruinsbro1997 12-02-2011 10:45 PM

Subscribed :)

But I do reserve the right to say with not-so-good intentions that I will unsubscribe if you do not post pics within the next week, my good friend :D

redsea 12-02-2011 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bruinsbro1997

But I do reserve the right to say with not-so-good intentions that I will unsubscribe if you do not post pics within the next week, my good friend :D

Thank you! No need to worry about pictures, there will be lots of them! I really enjoy taking photos.

Nu-Nu the eel 12-02-2011 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bruinsbro1997

Absolutly agree. We want pictures!!!! Haha

redsea 12-02-2011 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nu-Nu the eel

Absolutly agree. We want pictures!!!! Haha

I know, I can't wait to post them! Although it will only be a tank and a stand. Still very exciting though! :-)

redsea 12-03-2011 11:26 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Here are before and after pictures!

I am so glad it is finally here! More pictures to come!

Nu-Nu the eel 12-03-2011 11:29 AM

Awesome! I will keep following the thread now ;) hha

redsea 12-03-2011 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nu-Nu the eel
Awesome! I will keep following the thread now ;) hha

Great! I will try to update with pictures and updates frequently! :-)

carey 12-03-2011 11:32 AM

What a nice looking setup! i am soo happy for you!