I was wandering through Meijer yesterday and came across a male crowntail betta which I fell in love with and my sister bought him for me... He's now in my 8g tank. Then today I went to find some chili rasboras but ended up saving a female betta which was being tore up by some tiger barbs. Now I have a bunch of bettas!
Now I need help:
1. Would an angelfish and betta be ok together in a 55g tank?
2. Are female bettas any different than male bettas in care?
3. How do you help damaged fins on bettas?
4. How long can a betta be in a 2.6g tank? I want her to be happy but don't have a larger tank around...
PS. I'll post pictures when everyone is happy:). And they're in their tanks?
2) Not really, but females can be a little more prone to jumping, which is important to keep in mind.
3) #1 is clean water. Meds might be needed depending on the situation.
4) Honestly, I think 2.5G is ok for a betta, but no smaller. I've heard 5g is the minimum, but I've actually seen at least one betta that was happier in a 2.5 than a 5.5.
Okay, here are the betta pictures:D
Also: Would a sorority of female bettas be good with an angelfish in the 55g? Or should I just stick with just one female betta with the angelfish?
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:19 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.