Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community

Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community (https://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/)
-   Aquaria Off-Topic (https://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f23/)
-   -   What Did You do With Your Tank Today? (https://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f23/what-did-you-do-with-your-tank-today-195155.html)

Finntastic 12-26-2015 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TMRC Exotics (Post 3323155)
Yeah I think the labs won't hurt anything.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Okay thanks. I really like mine and he's one of my original fish

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G800A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

lunch 12-26-2015 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peacelizard (Post 3323107)
What size is that? Looks huge


6L x 2D x 2.5H i keep about 700 ltrs in it

Finntastic 12-26-2015 03:20 PM

Wow...190 gallon tank would be awesome. Yours looks amazing

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G800A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

lunch 12-26-2015 08:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks though that's an old photo..
It looks a little more like this nowAttachment 282536


Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Finntastic 12-26-2015 08:39 PM

Still looks good. What's the stocking?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G800A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

lunch 12-26-2015 08:45 PM

Discus and rainbows, a few corys, some kuhli's and a bn plec


Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Finntastic 12-26-2015 08:48 PM

Pics of the Frisbees?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G800A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Finntastic 12-26-2015 08:48 PM

That sounds awesome, I love rainbowfish and discus so...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G800A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

lunch 12-26-2015 08:53 PM

Page 14 of 'show off ur best fish pics'


Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Finntastic 12-26-2015 08:55 PM

That's your discus?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G800A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

lunch 12-26-2015 09:00 PM

There's 5 of them, the first pic, not the 2nd


Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Laeris 12-26-2015 09:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Checked levels, added three baby emerald cories, two dojos to keep the black kuhli and MIA feared dead striped kuhli loaches company, and a long finned calico bn pleco. It's pinky pale with normal pleco speckles. T_T stole my heart when I was at the store to get assassin snails. Sigh~ One day, I'll learn self control at the fish store. 😅 probably not.

Finntastic 12-26-2015 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laeris (Post 3323314)
Checked levels, added three baby emerald cories, two dojos to keep the black kuhli and MIA feared dead striped kuhli loaches company, and a long finned calico bn pleco. It's pinky pale with normal pleco speckles. T_T stole my heart when I was at the store to get assassin snails. Sigh~ One day, I'll learn self control at the fish store. 😅 probably not.

Lol, I'm with you. Every time I go to a LFS I fall in love with a betta and either end up bringing bettas home or other fish home. (My dad won't let me get anymore bettas)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G800A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Laeris 12-26-2015 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Finntastic (Post 3323319)
Lol, I'm with you. Every time I go to a LFS I fall in love with a betta and either end up bringing bettas home or other fish home. (My dad won't let me get anymore bettas)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G800A using Aquarium Advice mobile app


I hope you are able to reign it in before you're out on your own and there's no one but you to stop you heh heh heh

Finntastic 12-26-2015 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laeris (Post 3323336)
I hope you are able to reign it in before you're out on your own and there's no one but you to stop you heh heh heh

I will, I'm finally on a path I'll follow...FISH BREEDING (includes bettas)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G800A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Finntastic 12-26-2015 11:07 PM

Noticed one of my discus flashing and took a water test and found out that Ammonia was a high (thanks goldies) but nitrate was super low so I did a 10g water change

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G800A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Brookster123 12-26-2015 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Finntastic (Post 3323397)
Noticed one of my discus flashing and took a water test and found out that Ammonia was a high (thanks goldies) but nitrate was super low so I did a 10g water change

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G800A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Most likely means your biofilter can't handle the load or else your nitrates would be way high as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Finntastic 12-26-2015 11:20 PM

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G800A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Finntastic 12-26-2015 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brookster123 (Post 3323403)
Most likely means your biofilter can't handle the load or else your nitrates would be way high as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Probably, there are 11 goldies in there. My teacher asked me to bring them home over break so I did, it was either that or they would freeze or starve to death bc the school isn't heated on weekends or at night or on breaks and nobody is there to feed them

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G800A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

fish wrangler 12-27-2015 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lunch (Post 3323191)
6L x 2D x 2.5H i keep about 700 ltrs in it

Make that 6L3D2.5H and thats my dream tank. Oh the scapes I could do with that much front to back room!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:50 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.