Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community

Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community (
-   Cichlid Discussion (
-   -   need help please (

msumpter87 08-22-2013 03:21 AM

need help please
I have a weird question and hopefully somebody can help. My city had a water main break and we are under a boil water warning. The results of the water test done by the city wont be back for 3 days and I am wondering if it would be safe to do water changes on my 125 and 75 gallon new world cichlid tank?? Any advice is welcome and thank you in advance.

Malawimaddness 08-22-2013 03:30 AM

Normally your LFS will be able to sell you treated water and its relatively inexpensive, that's what I would do If I was you

Andrew McFadden 08-22-2013 11:19 AM

Depending on how the water tests I would try to just wait the 3 days out.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:27 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.