Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community

Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community (
-   General Hardware/Equipment Discussion (
-   -   Glass tops (

rkilling1 09-02-2006 01:05 PM

Glass tops
where can i purchase the plastic back piece that come with glass tops?

i know i can just purchase a new set of tops, but why waste money.

i am going to be changing filters and would like the plastic cut to fit the new filter vs the old one.

thanks, Randy.

src 09-02-2006 11:19 PM

I bought some at

rkilling1 09-03-2006 08:52 AM


Originally Posted by src

that will do it. Thanks.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.