125 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

marie74

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have a 125 gallon. It is reef ready, unfortunately I failed at reef keeping. It is plumbed with a sump.. Currently the only thing in it is live rock, and a pair of clowns that I can move up to my 56gallon SWFO tank.

So.. I was thinking of converting this tank to FW because FW is easier and WAY less expensive to maintain..
but what should I put in it?

I want colorful, fun to watch fish. Peaceful would be a bonus.. I'd prefer not to spend a ton of $$ on new fish for them to kill each other.

Make sure you thoroughly clean out the tank. And then add your peaceful fish.

Frontosas seem peaceful enough. As well as some of the Haps and peacocks.

If you choose frontosas do a species tank and get 2 they are amazing peaceful giants.

If you're looking for colorful with a lot of activity, then mbuna would be a great way to go.

All male peacock shoe tank not vary expensive and vary colorful less aggressive than most Africans

All male peacock shoe tank not vary expensive and vary colorful less aggressive than most Africans

agree Iam.currently doing this just make sure you don't get any females other wise aggression

I got mine as fry and when the males started showing color fight club broke out after I rehomed the females it's a monastery

Back
Top Bottom